Lost messages

12:00 AM Unknown 0 Comments



Message Box #1
never answered

As i scrolled my mouse over message a question mark appeared. I felt the need to write to you. I have no questions, i also have no answers for anything that I could ever question. I'm in a rut. In a rut about everything and nothing. I feel like I'm losing myself and I don't know how to find myself and sometimes I don't know if I ever want to. That's what scares me most of all. When those who are lost are finally found they are overcome with joy like no other; but i don't want to feel that joy. I like being in my constant bitterness covered with the chill of the December that has been long gone. My mind is not at peace but not in motion. I'm stuck in the middle between happiness and sadness; not leaning more to one side or another. When will I be finally free from these things that I see and beg for a plea to get out of this dangerous sea?


Ankita Bhat

0 comments: